Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just Checking In

I am alive!! *smile* I have been SO unmotivated to post all summer, due to the fact that I have been camping and busy and busy and busy. *grin*

I WILL be back soon!!!!! And I will be posting summer pics and updates on the girls and boys and names and ages and all that interesting, intriguing stuff!!

Can't wait to chat again!

Oh, and thank you to all you sweet people that have sent me private emails and blog comments asking when I am posting again! Love you all!

Blessings, Justine

7 comments:

BCMommy said...

YAY! I was wondering about you!!!
Glad you are well and the kids are enjoying their summer. Look forward to hearing about your escapades!
Claire

Jody said...

Can't wait to read all about it.

Linda said...

Great, can't wait, what a nice surprise to check in today and find post.

Anonymous said...

Justine I've been checking in regularly to see if you've been posting and today I went to your blog with the sole intention of saying PLEASE POST again...and there you were, with a new post addressing just this issue! So...I look forward to your continuing posts, while recognizing that it's great to have a break once in a while!

Take care. I'll keep checking back.

Ruth Branson

darci said...

oh yay!! i was so happy to see your update on my blogroll! :)

Linda said...

Going to the lake for two weeks sure hope you blog while I am gone so I have something to read when I get home. Really miss reading about your adventures. Come on out for a visit if you can.

the Melodious Mama said...

wish we could have gotten together before we left...as you can imagine it was a crazy last few weeks. I'll send you an email with our new # and such...hopefully we can connect when you are in this neck of the woods or vice versa.