Monday, October 27, 2008

Missing In Action.... But Still Alive

To all those kind people who have emailed and expressed concern because I have not been posting - I am fine and all is well over here. Thank you for checking in. I appreciate the care. *smile*

I have been insanely busy. In any free time that I might have - and there is not much of that - I have been working like a madwoman trying to get my video from the computer into some semblance of order. This has been driving me nuts for ten days. Between different hardware, software, glitches, viruses - do you know how many viruses I brought home and how many computers and camera memory chips I infected? You don't want to know.

Suffice it to say, I have been up to midnight or 1:00 am for the last week trying to get through this monster! I now have three videos finished - complete with songs and photos - I am very pleased! In the next few days I hope to finish the last few videos. Once that is done I will then be taking those and compiling a 30-45 minute major impact video of the highlights of our trip. That is the main video I will be showing supporters of our missions trip and on my blog - IF I can get it uploaded.

And for all you parents that I tried to help - I will be sending you photos or video clips of your children! And Sandi, if you still read my blog, I will be sending you a dvd of the FAYA stuff - complete with all photos and video footage. Please can you send it on to your sister?

So now since my computer is back in the shop getting more of its glitches worked out I am forced to stop the video work and can now resume the blog work! *smile* Hopefully once the video is done I will be back to my regular broadcasting on my blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Justine, Nice to have to back to blogging. At first I was concerned that you had some issue arise that needed tending- then I realized you have 8 children so there is likely several issues that need tending 24/7. LOL. Wow dealing with parasites- talk of consuming. I hope things get figured out soon so the girls will be on the mend swiftly. Good for you keeping on top of things and advocating for the girls health! Look forward to more updates and chats.
May God continue to guide you and bless your family.
Noelle

sandi said...

Justine!

I too had been wondering where you were! Sorry I don't comment often, life is crazy at the moment, working lots of nights, but yes I still read and can't wait to see the faya stuff. Meg is coming home Friday, so I will give it all to her for sure!

Can't wait!
Sandi

natasha salaash said...

Hi! Glad to know you are still in one piece! I would love to hear how the girls are doing and maybe arrange a phone call with Selam. She might not say much, but she gets excited anyways......
Look forward to seeing the footage. Do you have any of Selam??
Take care, and I look forward to hearing more about the girls.
Natasha