Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Days of School

Well, school is back in session. Part of the reason I have been absent. I have not only been busy with that, but I have been taking my blog down off the internet and publishing it into our own table top coloured book. We are all thrilled with the turnout. It is a fantastic company called www.blurb.com - the prices are reasonable and the quality is excellent. So that took me about three weeks to do. I had three blogs to bring down!

And here are a few pictures of our back to school sessions:


Menus and Schedules



Initiated into Running Laps
Right now he thinks it is great fun! *grin*


Cassidy Cooking Dinners


Kindergarten Begins

Now THAT is a Dictionary! Websters 1828
.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow, I am so impressed by your organization! Do you stick to that plan (on the whiteboard)? If so... I bow down in admiration. You could hire yourself out to shabbily-run households, and whip them all into shape like a Super Nanny-esque person.

linda said...

Aweeee My little man is in kindergarden and look how well he is doing his letters. Way to go Briton!

Unknown said...

Actually, Briton is not legitimately in Kindergarten. He is still one year away, but since Savannah is 'supposed' to be in Kindergarten and he can do things on the same level as her I thought he might as well join her. :o) Trust me, my baby will be my baby for a while longer! :o))