Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Am So Very Happy

It is quite apparent to me that Mesai (Raine) and Gadisae (Savannah) are very happy here. It is truly amazing and very obviously a gift of God that our transition has been so incredibly remarkable! For this we are very thankful!

One day, I was tucking the girls into bed, and Savannah says something to me about a monkey house. I had no idea what she was talking about and asked Raine if she knew. Nope. She had no clue either! *laugh*

I go over and tuck in Raine and sit down and then we start talking. I figure maybe she is talking about the zoo. So I say, "I will take you to a place where lots of animals live and there is a monkey house there."

"NO!!" She yelps. Okay, so that was not what she wanted. We begin talking about what a zoo is and what lives there. Then we talk about the skating rink and other things I want to do with the girls and boys.

Raine looks up at me and says, "Mummy, I am so very happy that I live here."

Ahhhh. Nothing gets better than that. I love that our little girls are happy.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

Cara said...

I enjoy reading about your girls. You have a wonderful way with words. Kind regards.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet to hear Justine. I am glad your girls are doing so well.
Natasha