Friday, May 21, 2010

Hidden Benefits of Toilet Paper

I heard that a certain brand of toilet paper was cheaper, so I thought I would check it out. These rolls come individually wrapped, so it makes sense that they would actually cost more. Not so. But there was another bonus to this huge pack of 30 rolls of toilet paper.....

s
c
r
o
l
l

d
o
w
n


There was an outright war with the rolls! The kids decided their dad was a great target, and thus, began the bombardment! I promised the boys that the next time we bought the paper they could have another war. I am not so sure their dad loves the idea! lol Mind you, he was laughing pretty hard.
.


1 comment:

Hi from Ruth! said...

Too funny!

The more silliness the better, in my opinion (at least, I keep trying to convince my hubbie of that!).

Blessings,

Ruth