Friday, February 13, 2009

Poll Answers Needed

Cassidy is doing a science fair (blog to be posted tomorrow) and he needs a title. He is comparing the power output in three different types of batteries. The facts are that an Energizer battery won. SO the word POWER and ENERGIZE are both important words. Right now he is stuck as to which title he thinks is most effective.

He needs YOUR help with votes. Please, even if you never comment on my blog, this would be a good time to step up and help a boy who is trying to do a fantastic job. The story will be posted tomorrow with all the details.

All I will tell you is that he is the ONLY homeschooler entering through a Public School competition, and he wants to get to District level. So he needs the BEST title.

Your choices to vote from:

All the Power To You (based on more power coming from Lithium Energizer than Alkaline Energizer)

More Power To You (same as above)

Energize Me (based on Energizer winning)

Obviously Cassidy will give his final opinion, but right now he is so stuck with all three. Before this he had many, many ideas, but this is what he has narrowed it down to.

Thanks!!
.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one:

All the Power To You (based on more power coming from Lithium Energizer than Alkaline Energizer)

Sheila

Anonymous said...

All the Power to You (based on more power coming from Lithium Energizer than Alkaline Energizer)

Brycen

Homesteading said...

I like this one too:

All the Power To You (based on more power coming from Lithium Energizer than Alkaline Energizer)

Anonymous said...

More Power to you

(I think it's clever and makes sense, since the battery brand really provides just "More power" to the user and not actually "All the power," when compared to other brands)

the Melodious Mama said...

okay, I'm going to be the odd one out and say "More Power to you!" it is such a popular saying....I must say it or hear it at least once a week. heck...you could even say to Ya! a wee touch of pop culture slang, although being grammatically correct might prove more beneficial at the science fair.

Good luck!!

Tami said...

Energize Me

Leanne said...

I really like ENERGIZE ME.

Anonymous said...

Energize Me gets my vote. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I like 'More Power to You', good luck Cassidy!!

shirley
*I ready your blog all the time; waiting for my beautiful children.

Gwen said...

"More Power To You." Strangely enough for a future English Lit major, I was the reigning Science Fair Queen in my day.

HomoHausfrau said...

All the Power to You (based on more power coming from Lithium Energizer than Alkaline Energizer)

Karen said...

"More Power to You" (but i also really like "Energize Me" so that would be a close second).

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

How about "I've got the Power" based on the awesome dance song??? Everyone would "get" that, I think. I also like "More Power to Ya!".
Good Luck!

Tammy
PEI

Unknown said...

I'm thinking "energize Me" short, sweet, memorable, And tells you what your talking about- ties in to the winner.
Noelle

Anonymous said...

Energize me, with More Power to You as a close second.

dmvoccola said...

More Power to You gets my vote. :) Did you check out Tessa's on my blog. I love the title part--it's the rest I hate.

Michelle said...

More Power To You gets my vote too! I think it's catchy and stands out. It was the one that caught my attention the most. :)

Anonymous said...

Cassidy....hope we're not too late - have just read your Mom's blog. I like "Energize Me"......good luck with it!! Love to your Mom/Dad, the boys & Raine & Savannah. Love, Shelagh & Grandad XX

Playful Platypus said...

If it's not too late, I'd vote for "More Power to You".