Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dying to Post! - Edited

I am dying to write some posts. Life has been so crazy. We have had some pretty exciting, busy stuff going on for the last five weeks. Things I can't post about right now. Perhaps one day. God willing. But soon I will be back to posting on a regular (ish) basis!!! Going into withdrawal myself! lol

To all who wrote privately and on the blog - thank you!! It is nice to know I have been missed. I am hoping to blog in the next day or so. Trust me, the first one will be a WHAMMY! And I mean that *literally*!!! Might as well start back to blogging with a BANG!

BTW - Gwen, as usual, you are hilarious! You put a smile on my face whenever you write. :o)

.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Can hardly wait.

Hi from Ruth! said...

I ditto Linda!

Blessings, Justine.

Ruth

the Melodious Mama said...

:) can't wait! until then sending live and blessings to you all!

Learning Together at Home said...

You've been missed! Thanks for the quick hello. :)

Michelle said...

I`ve been wondering how things have been check often for new blog.

Mrs Changstein said...

Miss you Justine!!

Cindy

Gwen said...

My word verification is "gunabarrf" which is close to how I feel when you aren't blogging. lol! No, really I can't wait to read your next post! :)

natasha salaash said...

looking forward to when you have time to post! How are the girls?

Douglas said...

Pleased and reassured to read your message, Justine. I too am looking forward to hearing your news when you're ready, and am always appreciative of the open honesty, wisdom, self-deprecating humour and deep reflection in your blog posts. Thank you for the time and effort you spend sharing your life here. No wonder you need a break occasionally. Blessings to you. Douglas

Linda said...

The wait is killing me, I'm wearing out my computer checking your blog site.

BCMommy said...

I've missed you too! Just read your next post...wow, you have been going through a lot! Glad you and the kids were not seriously hurt in the van accident!
Waiting to hear more about your latest escapades :)
Claire