Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Name is Christmas Carol

Just wondering if I can ask a Christmas prayer from my praying friends. There is a certain someone (very small) that needs prayer this Christmas. God knows who this little one is. Please pray that God would meet this child's needs and do what is in the best interest of this little one. I can't share more, but please, please do pray.

I would like to add a Christmas song that speaks of these needs. It will follow this post. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

PS Before you listen to this song please go to the music player on my blog and push the pause button so you can hear the song. Thanks!

2 comments:

Linda said...

How beautiful, sad and poignant, thank you for sharing. As we watched our little Nate playing on the floor yesterday we all took the time to remember the little ones who aren't so fortunate.

Gwen said...

I missed this post, but I continue to pray for your very small friends. May God meet this child's needs completely.