Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Pictures

The church we are attending was offering family pictures in November. I did not go for them because I did not want a picture without Colt in it. A number of weeks later, while at church, I was tapped on the shoulder. A lady told me that they were doing the pictures downstairs. Did I want to do them. I decided I might as well, or they would not have a picture to put in the church directory.

These are the pictures, as they were. I wish the background was more muted, but overall they were pretty good.
           

My boy Austin!

I love this shot!

How adorable are my girls!

.

6 comments:

the Melodious Mama said...

your family is so beautiful Justine!! wesure do miss seeing your faces!

Unknown said...

Jenn, we sure miss you too!! Hopefully we will be able to see you when we go on a road trip. Maybe this summer!

J

dmvoccola said...

The pictures are all great, but I really like Austin's! It's so him!

Linda said...

Wonderful photos, such a photogenic family.

Angela said...

You look like you could be there sister instead of their mom!

darci said...

you have a beautiful family! thanks for sharing your pics. darci