Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Easter 2009

Only about a month late here! The children had fun on their Easter egg hunt! The children all paired up with their 'buddies' and it made it much easier. In this way I was able to keep an eye on the group and make the rounds making sure all was well, but each small child had an older child to help them with their craft, games, snack and then the Easter egg hunt.

Helping Their Buddies Decorate the Bags

Ready for the Candy Hunt

My Four Year Old "Twins"
Peanut and His Taller Sister

In What Land Do You Find Candy on the Ground!

Buddies: Game Time

Carrot Drop Game

Happy Boy!

Briton won a bunny at the party. Actually, we had four kids win from the draw! I guess that is what happens when you bring eight kids to the party.

The funniest thing was when I went up and asked for sixteen hotdogs. The women looked at me like I had three heads.

"How many?"


"Sixteen."

Then she looked at me like I was a criminal! "You can't have that many! You are only allowed one per person."

"Oh, well, then, I'll have ten."

"One per person!" She repeated.

"Yes, I have eight children."


"Oh!" with a bit of a suspicious look. *laugh*


Savannah Loved the Bunny

The funniest thing was when she was telling someone about the Easter Egg Hunt, she told how there was a bunny and a fake bunny! Too funny!! I had no clue if she would know the fake Easter Bunny was fake! I mean how many Easter Bunnies has she seen! *grin* Smart little girl!
.

2 comments:

Becky R said...

That was funny about asking for the hot dogs. She probably just thought you were really hungry! lol!

Anonymous said...

Great to see some new pics of your kids! I had to laugh about the hot dogs! I am really noticing how much my 4 eat, I can't imagine your 8!!!!!
Natasha