Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Party

Our Church had a Christmas Dinner. The girls have beautiful dresses that we bought for Christmas, but they wanted to wear them more than one time, so they dressed up.

The Belles of the Ball

The Five Amigos


I didn't have any hair ribbons that matched their dresses, so I sent Ray to town with a dress and he did a fabulous job of finding fabric that I was able to fold and iron into hair ribbons. I then wrapped it around their heads and tied and folded it like a head wrap. They were beautiful.
.

5 comments:

Tami said...

I'm impressed! I don't think I would trust Shad with such an important errand. Who knows what he would come home with...or if he'd even be willing to do it in the first place! :)

Tammy said...

Wow, are they ever gorgeous! (girls and dresses)

Anonymous said...

OH MY, Aren't they looking beautiful, they must have felt like little Princesses and their brothers were looking handsome too. Way to go on the shopping Ray, I can't say as David would take on a job like that.

the Melodious Mama said...

Beautiful Belle's indeed!! They are looking so happy!

dmvoccola said...

You're doing girls quite well! I can see Ray following your *specific* instructions! There was nothing tempting him in the fabric department, unlike the grocery store! :)