Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spuds

I have a great husband. He doesn’t complain about what he is served for dinner. Usually it is a good meal and often it is different. But once in a while it is not very interesting and is not very different.

That once in a while was lately when I realized we had a new menu and it didn’t include much in the way of potatoes. I had a 50 lb box of potatoes, and I really didn’t want it to go to waste.

There began the Week of Potatoes!

It began with baked potatoes and ended with chicken and potato soup. My husband was very patient through it. You would never know from this posed picture, but he is just a good actor! *grin*


My motto – Waste Not, Want Not! Well, as it turns out, a bunch of potatoes did get wasted, but in the meanwhile we had lots of potato dishes that week!

.

No comments: