Monday, February 15, 2010

New Years Eve



We had a quiet New Years this year. Cooper was sick and so we kept it rather low key. I can't imagine how lousy the holidays must have felt to Cooper because he was sick right through them.


Cassidy baked us a wonderful New Years cake. Obviously Briton liked it!

Games For All

A Little Bit of Hockey


And then Ray took the older three boys up to our local ski hill for a New Years Bash - tubing, bonfire, fireworks, hotdogs, hot chocolate, and of course, friends. (It is hard to believe there are two years between my boys! Cassidy has shot up a foot this year!) They had a wonderful night and next year there will be the rest of the family to go also.
.
.

2 comments:

the Melodious Mama said...

I was going to say...holy smokes Cassidy!! he looks soooo much older!

Unknown said...

Hi :) I think you met my friend Max tonight at gymnastics. I am Jen - transracial mama from an hour up the road from you. Also a Mama of many and have been a home schooler too.

Would love to connect ... and feel free to check out my blog.