Monday, June 7, 2010

Bikers

When we talked about buying dirt bikes for the boys it was in a huge part because they are going to be building our home this summer. Each time we have built a house it has been a whole family affair. This time will be no different. In addition to our boys that are living with us, Colt will be coming home and will be spending his summer building our home. We are very fortunate to have such helpful sons!

So we wanted to thank them for the help they will be giving us by getting bikes that they can have fun with. We are still hoping to get a bike that the big guys and Ray can share, and YES, I do want a bike! *smile*

I love my van - I can fit all my children in it and still have room for three dirt bikes!

Look at that concentration on Savannah's face! When we bought the Yamaha it was for Briton. We knew that at sometime the girls would learn to ride the dirt bikes, but we figured the boys would learn and then the girls would learn. As it turned out, Savannah was ready before Briton. He is not quite ready for this bike, but Savannah proved herself capable, so it looks like she will be riding it first. When Briton saw Savannah riding he said, "Good job, Vannah!"

The Boy Bikers

Briton and 'His' New Bike

Cassidy Unloading His New Bike

.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Awesome! I was running in the trails today and a kid whizzed by me on a dirt bike. I thought of trying to hitch a ride, but he was having WAY too much fun to slow down for the sweaty middle-aged wheezing lady. But the bikes sure look fun! :)