Monday, March 2, 2009

Austin's New Look

I was going to the hairdresser the other day and I knew I had a few haircuts to do at home. Cassidy had had his hair cut the night before, but Austin and Cooper both needed a trim. I had a choice: cut Austin's hair in a real short simple cut or offer him a 'new look'.

Colt and Dane both sport the cadet haircut that I am not fond of and Cassidy is pretty much following suit. You can't hide much hair under a cadet beret! And the last few weeks that Cassidy has been at cadets he has been harassing me to cut his hair shorter. So sadly, I had to say goodbye to the third son's beautiful locks.

But I refuse to part with another son's hair before I have to! *smile*

So, I asked Austin what he wanted to do. He decided he wanted to look like Zac Efron.

So we printed out the above picture and headed to the salon. Austin's hair was at the slightly shaggy, long pointy sideburns, hair in the eyes - stage. The lady did her magic and when he left she had used a rubber product that gives Zac that touseled look and sent Austin on his way. He was very pleased. He will return in 6 weeks with his picture to keep his look happening. *grin*

He was very happy with his new look. And I love this new product! It is like liquid rubber when I pour it on my hand and then when I rub it in his hair the hair just does it's business! LOL!

And the funny thing is when Cooper saw Austin later, he said, I thought you were getting your hair cut today? *laugh*
.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Lookin' good! :)

Unknown said...

very handsome boy!!!
Noelle

Anonymous said...

very handsome!