Sunday, March 15, 2009

Winter!


The other day, Savannah said to me, "Snow go up, rain come down. I want grass." I agree! As much as I love the winter when I have my woodstove going, I will be glad of grass because it means school is out, road trips can happen, and the days are warm!

Here are the kids on a recent day outside. There is no keeping them in. They will go out in -15 and be happy! They are so active with sledding and running around playing 'snow gorillas', building snowmen and just rolling in the snow. If it were just my three boys they could never keep themselves occupied for so many hours, but with the girls to play with it adds new dynamics.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M WITH SAVANNAH, IT IS TIME FOR SPRING BUT IT IS NICE TO SEE THEM ENJOYING THEMSELVES IN THE SNOW.

Gwen said...

I couldn't agree more. It was snowing again yesterday and I just wanted to cry... I'm so ready for either
(a)spring or
(b)a trip to the Carribean.