Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is It a Circus?



I stepped out the door when I saw the children. I asked them, "Are you playing Circus?"

They replied, "No, we are just keeping warm."

Cooper has six hats on! He doesn't normally have such a huge head. And he is wearing the girls scarves. LOL

Briton is wearing an assortment of the girls clothes.

And how big is Raine's coat? LOL Beggars can't be choosers! It was a warm, downlike material coat. It was mine. It was going to the second hand shop because it was too tight. Raine's coat was too small. Briton has acquired it for the backyard. (Like the one Savannah is wearing) Suddenly, I thought to myself, Why am I getting rid of this? It is big and warm and will last her in the backyard for four years! LOL! So now she has the warmest coat of them all.

.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cute, every time I see photos of the girls I am amazed at how much they have grown. Must be all that good food. You need to change the last sentence of your heading, for some reason my eye is always caught by the sentence saying you brought the girls home last year. Where has all of that time gone.