Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Absolutely Gorgeous Girls

My Adorable Little Girl and Her Pretty Big Sister.

Someone used the word 'Yummy' to describe Savannah the other day, and I have to agree. There is something baby girl in that sweet little face. And day by day, she is becoming more and more *my* baby girl - in her mind, as well as mine.

Isn't it amazing how beautiful my girls look! Sorry, can't help bragging, but you got gorgeous kids sometimes you can't help but say it! lol Just look at those chubby little cheeks. So nice to see them filling out. Raine is still a slender little thing, and perhaps she will always be, so it is nice to see her with cheeks!

.

3 comments:

Hi from Ruth! said...

Sigh. Yes, they are SO beautiful!

Ruth

HomoHausfrau said...

I can't believe how they've grown!

I noticed how closer they are in height in your camp pictures.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!!!!!!!