Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Hair, More Styles

Raine loves it when I do her hair. The day I was able to do tiny braids at the front of her head was a joyful one for her. We were able to braid tiny braids and add a bead and a snap.

Then one day I decided I would try french braiding backwards. I turned her towards me and then grasped her hair and began braiding. I began at the front and braided towards the top of her head. It actually worked and turned out very pretty. She looked like a little ballerina.



.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute, thank you for sharing.

HomoHausfrau said...

Gorgeous!

I can't wait to see what other styles you come up with! :)

Unknown said...

nice job!
Noelle

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Jenn said...

A beautiful start to cornrows Justine! It looks adorable on Raine and I'm sure she felt so pretty for days!!

Jenn Lehman