Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Water Fight!

A new delightful something was discovered today. Our girls and boys are on an equal playing field when it comes to water fights! No tears. No upsets. Simply joyful, squeals of laughter and soaking wet children.

Except for one.

He Didn't Choose to Join the Fight

He was happy to observe. As I looked outside and saw the three of them literally dumping buckets of water over each other's heads, I said, "Just don't get Briton wet." I knew that that particular child would not appreciate a drop of water. So he happily sat and watched the escapades - from a safe, dry distance.

It was so cool to see our girls and Cooper pouring these buckets over each other, as never before has the girls water exposure been so drastic.



Up to now they have used the sprinkler a few times, splashed on the beach side, used the water guns - but I had no clue how they would react to someone dumping water over them.



I don't know who started it, but it is so nice to have three that can play as triplets. *smile*

.

2 comments:

BCMommy said...

Justine, are you guys still camping in your trailer?? Wow, you have really gotten your money's worth in the last few weeks. How long are you going to be camping? Ahhh..two more days of school and then I am off for 2 months. I hope to take my boys on their first camping trip!!!
Claire

Unknown said...

No, Claire, we are not still camping. We actually camped for 9 days, and then we came home for my mother in law's visit. We were home for 6 nights and then we hit the road for Edmonton. We will be here for 4 nights and then we head home again. We will be home for 2-3 nights and then we begin camping again at another spot. I am determined to fill my summer with excitement! And yes, we will get our moneys worth out of that trailer!! *smile*

Blessings, Justine