Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Girls, New Bikes

After the girl had been with us for about a week, we brought out the new bikes from the basement. First, Ray brought out the tricycle for Gadisae. She got right on it and Mesai pushed her around on it. She didn't ask where her bike was, because she was satisfied with the bike that Gadisae had received. What is 'mine' anyway, when you have never owned anything?


You should have seen her face when she turned the corner on the sportscourt and there was the new bike for her! She beamed and simply said, "YES!"


A few days later, the girls went out to play in some cute sundresses I had put on them. It was a beautiful sunny day and the shots were slightly blurry, but I like the effect. (BTW- I forgot to put dresses on them, before this!! I was so busy dressing them in nice leggings, pants, and pretty shirts, that I forgot they could wear *dresses*! Whoa! LOL!




And then, of course, the boys wanted to have their pictures taken too. So, notice their 'posed' pictures. *smile*

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, they look so sweet in their dresses!

Sharla said...

I remeber those dresses! They look even cuter on the girls than I imagined they would!

Gwen said...

This is so exciting to watch! Loving the new blog!