Thursday, November 25, 2010

Septic Goes In

I haven't been to the house much in the last few months. Things have gone relatively slowly compared to the last two houses we built. But also, I have had so much to do since August that I really have not had *time* to go to the house. Between schooling, having house guests, dealing with one crisis after another, and then just trying to hold down the fort I have not had time.

Not to mention that it is now COLD! About two weeks ago our weather was about 17 degrees *warm*. It has now swung the other way to - 24 degrees *freezing cold*!! Sorry, I would rather pay a few thousand more and have an electrician come in and put up all the boxes and drill holes than spend my days freezing my butt off on the job site!

About two weeks ago we had the septic tank put in. I wish the weather was more conducive to me visiting because I would like to have been there for the job, but thankfully Ray took some pictures for me.


.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Boy it is a good thing you got this done before the cold arrived it is pretty hard to dig frozen ground. Is the house at lockup now?

Unknown said...

Yes, we are at lock-up. Trying to get the photos up in the next couple days.

Hi from Ruth! said...

These days, your house progress are amongst my favourite posts - I don't know why, but I love seeing the progress, knowing that someday I'll get to look at pictures of the finished product (who knows, maybe someday I'll even get to see the ACTUAL finished product!!!)

It's coming along so well...I bet you can hardly wait!

Blessings, Justine!

Ruth