Thursday, November 25, 2010

More Boy Stuff

We have a fence and it had one piece missing for months. One day, I saw there were two pieces missing. It sat like that for a long time. Then last week, a friend came over to drop something off, and he said to me, "What happened to your fence?"


I looked over at it shocked to see there were now about ten pieces missing! I shook my head and replied, "I have no clue. Probably the boys building a fort." 


This man is like a Grandpa to our kids. He shook his headed and laughed. It sounded like I didn't care. I do. I just know that boys being boys I am probably right. Why get mad? Just get them to fix it. But I didn't check out my theory right then.

But later that afternoon Cooper called me and asked me to check out the fort they had built....

There Be My Fence Boards.... Oh, and The House Siding.... (lol)

.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

That's so funny! As a mom of four boys (and one Gracey!), I completely understand!!!

Linda said...

This is just too funny, you had better sell quick while you still have a house left to sell.