Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cassidy the Baker

I don't think I posted on this before. But if I did - oh, well. Cassidy is such a well-rounded kid! He likes to bake, play hockey, knit, build forts, play chess, read voraciously, wants to learn to sew and try cross-stitch. He will do anything and everything.

Scrapwood, lock, nail: Goal Box
(What is a goal box? In this box Cassidy plans to put all of his completed goals. That right there tells you what he is like!)

He will make a good husband one day!

One of the things he always likes to do is bake cakes for birthdays. Now, given the fact that I do not like doing birthdays. Hey, I never said I was perfect! Far from it! And doing birthdays and decorating for Christmas is NOT FUN!

One day I might get him a cake decorating course, so he could do more than just ice the cake.

 Putting Candles on the Cake

Happy Birthday, Dad!

 Anticipation
 .







1 comment:

Linda said...

Cassidy I so wish I lived in your home town so I could teach you to decorate cakes and cookies and to make painted chocolates. Gingerbread houses are so much fun too. Maybe one day in the summer I will get to spend a day with you. Have fun with all of your projects.