Friday, January 14, 2011

Cassidy and Cooper Have a Birthday

It's that time again. My December boys had their birthday. Years ago, when I had a chance to decide if they should share a birthday because of an induced birth I decided against it. I thought they might resent it in years to come. I wish I had stuck with sharing it. They have always enjoyed having a birthday together. Once, when Cassidy turned 13, we had a solo party for him where his friends came over for a pizza and big guys birthday, but other than that they have been the best of brothers usually sharing a cake as well as a birthday.
 Cooper Wearing the Official Birthday Hat
 


 Cooper's Turn

 And Then Cassidy!!

Happy Birthday to my two big guys!! Hard to believe how fast Cooper is growing up. Makes me quite sad. You have always been a sweet and loving little boy. No wonder all the little girls pick you for their friend. You are kind and have such a protective nature!

And Cassidy you are moseying through your teenage years in a pleasant fashion. I love having your creative energy and your enthusiasm for all things that you try. I look forward to seeing what you do with your life!

I love you boys!
.



1 comment:

Linda said...

A belated Happy Birthday boys. How is our Cooper doing? Any more flashing shapes etc.? Great to hear your house passed it's inspection. Things are looking good.