Saturday, January 22, 2011

Comments

Sonya and Al! (smile)

You have come out of the wilderness! lol Thanks for posting. Please feel free to post anytime.

I love to have two way conversations when I write the blog. I get to know my readers so much better! And honestly, through the blog I have made many friends. Some of them are in the States and lots are in Canada. The wonderful thing is when we take road trips we have had the amazing opportunity of having face to face visits and some very special friendships have emerged from these simple blog comments!

I know that when I hit the road next summer I could hit many towns and cites. To name a few friends I have made on the blogging world:  Surrey, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Winnipeg, Cranbrook, Castlegar, Kelowna, Penticton, Terrace, Ontario, Kansas, Tennessee, and the East Coast of the States.

Oh, and not only that, if you leave a comment, that gives me the chance to follow to your blog to visit you!

So please, jump on in and 'conversate' as I like to say!
.

No comments: