Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

Momma to four! Thanks for visiting my blog. It is always nice to have new friends enter my 'livingroom' and join in on the chat! Please feel free to hit the Follow button on the right hand side.  You had me curious and following your link to see if there were any clues to who you were. Smile. But you, like me, were rather illusive. A wise thing on the blog world!

On my new blog there will be a Email Subscription box, so if you wish to follow the blog you can just enter your email address and it will send you an email when I publish a new blog entry.

Blessings, Justine


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justine, I have been reading your blog as I travelled from a blog you had posted a comment on. I soon found myself relating to a lot of the things you posted about and then you had me hooked! I have commented before with just my name and then in November decided that I should start blogging although as you noticed I decided to block mine. If you send me your email privately then I would be happy to share my world with you. Thanks again for sharing your faith in Christ,homeschooling and what it is like to be home with a large family we have 4 right now but are hoping and praying lord willing our family will grow any day.

Momma to four!