Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Cooper

 I looked outside one day to see Cooper working like a busy little beaver. He was mixing up mud and applying it to the cracks in the loghouse to winterize it. But wait. WHAT was he wearing???

I walked a little closer to get a better look, then I told him to *stand still*. I needed to get a photo. This was something else! What child chooses to take a pair of pants that have holes in the knees and deliberately create such ugly 'shorts'? What child? My child! He loved his pants. When I finally put them in the garbage he was not too pleased! lol




But just look at that smile! Who could make him take those 'shorts' off and put on something decent? Not this mother!! *smile*

Another day I found him and Raine working together to create a door for their loghome.

(This was obviously back near the summer and I am a little late in publishing it!)
.
.

1 comment:

Linda said...

As usual great posts Justine. Just wondering if you have ordered the other parcel from the US.