Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boxing Day With Uncle Carl and Jaymie

Part 3 - My brother had plans to bring his daughter over on Boxing Day and then it turned out that she, like some of our other children was slightly under the weather. We didn't mind. We were so thrilled to have her with us, that bug or no bug, we wanted the show to go on.

The cousins had a wonderful time, and it was great to get them all in one room.


The kids quickly decided that Uncle Carl made a wonderful target as a punching bag!

This was so cool! I had not seen Jaymie for Christmas or gift giving before, and I so didn't want her gift to not work. I was trying to make it dance on the charger! Silly me. Wondering why it didn't work. Feeling bad. And then the brain figured out the dancer comes OFF the charger and dances on the counter. She was such a patient little trooper while I was hounding out batteries and then trying to get the thingy-ma-bob to work!

Then Jaymie was enraptured. So precious!

We love Little House on the Prairie, so it was fun to get my sister's daughters hooked, also.
.

No comments: