Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Schooling the Masses

I found a fabulous way to school the younger ones. Every day I have to report on what the kids have done in school, so I write up an observation making note of what they have done. I find it is easier to do this while schooling than later, cause then I remember more.

So then I had all the little children cluster around me at the computer desk. They each had a stool as their desk top. I could teach from one to the next so easily. I would love one of those kidney shaped tables, but I am not likely to get one.


Other times I have a child at the computer who needs help with reading, and so I cluster the children around me and that child, so I don't have to wander too far.


One day Dane came downstairs and grabbed my camera and said he *had* to take a picture of my kind of schooling. grin

This method worked wonderfully until I realized the one negative side effect of sitting in one place for so long. My butt grew! I put on nearly 10 lbs! lol! So now we are back to schooling anywhere as I dance around kitchen. :o)
.

1 comment:

emily said...

Those pictures make me SOOO excited to be home-schooling one day! And they make me want to really hurry up and get going with my dream of having a large family. Hm.... any advice for raising money for a second adoption???!