Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

You would never know our girls are from Africa! Seriously!!


The Jump is Getting Better Daily




My Little Brown Snow Bunny
Our wimpy boys will come in, but the girls will continue to play. Take today, for instance. I called the girls in for lunch. Gadisae looked at me mournfully and said as if in pain, "Awwohh Muummm."

Because you see, when I call lunch they know that right after lunch it is naptime. Playtime over til 3:00 pm.

"Do you want to have a snow picnic?"

"Eat, and play?"


I told her yes and she was so happy!


This only lasted so long before their lunch filled with the falling snow and they had to come in and finish eating.
.

5 comments:

Tami said...

You are the funnest mom ever! I would never have thought of letting them eat their lunch outside in the snow! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny! Selam is just the same as your girls! She loves to be outside. Today it was -31 and she is happy as ever out in the snow. I had to show my husband how Gadisae said "awwwww maaaam." That is exactly how Selam would say it!
natasha

Karen said...

Lol... too funny!

I'm really enjoying your blog! Thank you so much for sharing!

karen (in sask)

dmvoccola said...

I want to come play in the snow! I do think snow photos are my favorite! Looks like fun as always!

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

that's great that your girls love the snow!!! Evan is from a tropical area in China and he CANNOT get used to our cold weather! He wears leg warmers (under his pants), 2 pairs of socks, 3 layers of shirts and all his winter gear and he still freezes! He enjoys watching the snow fall from inside the living room window, though! :-)

So glad to see and read that all is well at your house and life seems to be settling into a new normal for you all!!!

Take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tammy